About

Saturday 13 August 2016

Test Of Time Challenge #5: Johnsons

Yay, floating babies!
Welcome to the Test of Time Challenge, where I write ridiculously long posts! Today, I'll be playing with the Johnsons! This post has the most abrupt ending ever. Well, read on.
Honestly, the Johnsons were boring at the start. This is the first good picture I took. Emerald, please don't shower while your husband is playing with your child. Oh, right! You should be clicking 'Read More' by now!
Yes! I don't need to deal with babies anymore!





Oh wait. She's pregnant. Plus, we're supposed to be increasing the population in this challenge. Never mind.

Ooooh, look! The first harvestable plant!






































Perfect! It rained right when he planted more crops!





Emerald, why are you surprised about your pregnancy? This is gonna be your life. Get used to it.


Finally, Adriano aged up!



The next morning, Ruby started digging a hole for no reason in particular. He stopped it and waited for his wife to wake up for a make-out session.







It's just toddler poop, Emerald.
"HELP IT'S RAINING AND I'M IN LABOUR"














Emerald finally went into labour!

"Crem la teej!"



It was a girl, who I named Jewel.

Ruby came over to celebrate.





I had to move the hammock inside so that Ruby could sleep.






Ruby and Emerald tried for a baby while I just stared at the screen. The lullaby played (Emerald is pregnant) and then Adriano walked in with a huge smile on his face. I'll admit it, I got scared when he got inside.
I was like, "OH MY GOD WHY DID THE DOOR OPEN," and when Adriano came in, I was like, "Oh. Adriano wanted to scar himself."

I decided to change it up a bit and grow Adriano up quickly.
Why does every kid in this series look ridiculous?
Adriano has 9 outgoing points. When his mom encouraged him to be shy, he sat down with a book.

The school bus was outside, so I pretended that the bus was... an animal... that kids took rides on. What? I want Adriano to meet a kid so that he can find a partner!

Allegra, look down to growl at the baby. You're not scaring her at all.

Adriano came back and brought a 'hallucinated' townie girl (I consider all townies in this challenge hallucinations) who I chased away by using boolprop to lower her needs. Just because of her, I installed a mod so that kids ask permission to bring friends.

And her name is...

JOHN CEN- wait, what? No memes? Okay then. Her name is Marsha Bruenig.


I'm guilty of licking my plates, too. Except the plate doesn't disappear when I'm done licking it.


Emerald, this is the second time this episode.

FINALLY. I WAS SO TIRED OF HER BEING A BABY.




I think the joke for that picture on the right should be obvious.
Jewel on the road


When Jewel finally grew up, she was pretty cute.



I decided to make a short little video and took a photo of Adriano hitting his head on the bunk bed.

While Ruby potty-trained Jewel, Emerald was in labour.














OK.




This happened before she went into labour.
It was another girl! I named her Crystal.

 What? You want some details?
Well, Emerald said the exact same thing she said when she gave birth to Jewel. As in,


"Crem la teej!"


    What did you expect? A picture?

     Oh, wait.



Emerald harvested the cucumbers that morning.











Emerald burnt the fish.


Emerald locked her daughter in a tiny room.














But she did the most important thing right before what she did above. Right after Crystal was born.


She made a weird face with a weird smile while her husband and son danced, ending off this post! Thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment