About

Wednesday 14 September 2016

An even quicker blog update!

Read the last update before reading this. Did you read it? Great, click this Read More button now! Gosh, I sound like Dora the Explorer while imagining saying this in my head. Um, you can continue now.


Yay, reusing old pictures!
And this was from the blog itself!


Ok, so I was blogging (I had thought up of a challenge. It's gonna come on 30 September so I can add visuals to it) while my older brother (The one that thought 'Shoo' was 'Shoot' in the ToT challenge) was in the same room. My mom was at the mall and she still she is as I write this. Just a normal day. Then, my brother asked me something.

"What if I told you that your laptop is hidden at home and is not at dad's office?

It was a random question. Being sarcastic like always, I was just like, "Riiiiiiiiiiight." Then he made a pretty valid point. Since I was at school the day dad supposedly hid it at his office, he and mom could've hidden it. He said that it was his own idea.

Then he was all like, "But maybe I didn't hide it, who knows?" and offered to give it to me if I studied for two hours. I declined.

This wasn't some story I made up while bored, he legit said that. Right now, he's making Maggi noodles. Why did I write about this? Because if he wasn't teasing me, then there's no chance of the laptop's return (Wait, what?) getting delayed!

Um, bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment