About

Saturday 18 June 2016

Sims 2: Test Of Time Challenge- (Part 2) Gerudas and Johnsons

Welcome to Challenge.

Welcome to the Test Of Time challenge, which I do in a neighbourhood with the most creative name, and I write about it in the most creatively named blog EVER! Had enough sarcasm yet?
Anyways, since you read the title, it's already obvious what I'm writing about.
Allen's pyjamas. He pretty much never wears them.
Ella blocks the toilet. She's thinking about how Edgar isn't hot.
He's remembering the time he met the Social Bunny. 
Allen has a bit of a natural smile.
First up, the Gerudas! Nothing much happened, so I played them a bit more to get some pictures. And I got some! Yay!
Ella is worried about her aspiration.
Fun fact: The babies grow up one day after birth, since I like to think that Sims grew up a bit quicker in the Neanderthals. Some toddlers grow up two days after becoming toddlers, but they can grow up later. The rest of them grow normally.
Onto the Johnsons!
Adriano died why did I write this grew up twice!
Adriano as a toddler
Adriano looks like good in his little pyjamas. He had a custom upper bed crib which he can get in by himself. For a toddler, he had to move around a lot. Inside the house to cool down, outside to go to bed and all on a REALLY rough terrain.
His second day as a toddler was his birthday! This is what happened, though.
 His birthday got delayed. Then I got Emerald take him to the cake again and he was fixed. Weird.

When the birthday DID happen, I took some photos.


He didn't seem too excited when he magically flew in to the air and grew up. He just looked like, "Meh, this happens all the time. Boring."
I suppose growing up next to your mom's bed isn't exciting.

After that whole flying thing, he jumped around. Is he acting because his dad bothered to watch when he was about to eat?





Eh, he looks fine. Better than how he looked when he saw his mom naked in the shower, which I moved outside because the parents kept shooing him away when he was asleep. Speaking of which, I gave him a bed in the shack that I don't need to show.


Emerald wasn't fazed at all. I think Adriano is scarred now, though.



Adriano screamed. His mom didn't even look at him.
I swear I saw Adriano look at his mom while she showered.
Oh, and I'd like to welcome Johnson baby two to the world!
Nah, just kidding, the baby isn't born yet. I did this because I took a picture of her when she was pregnant.
Oh, and the garden was ready to be harvested! When I took this picture, only two of them were ready.
I  expanded their farming area because Ruby got a bronze gardening badge!
This means that he can plant cucumbers and strawberries. I chose the strawberries.
I gave them a compost bin too!
Oh, and the game said that, "Digging in the dirt isn't so hard after all!" when Ruby got the badge. Except he got the badge while harvesting the plants, so I dunno.



I need to know what's up with this family and catching each other naked.
Let's just pretend that he's surprised that his son is showering while it rains. Yup. It was legit raining. While he was showering. Genius.











"Never again"
The poor guy just walked to his hammock.
His son was still showering.
He wondered why he was married to that woman, who gave their child the trait of showering in front of whoever he wanted.
He got onto his hammock to sleep, just as his son was about to put clothes on.

Then...



You IDIOT! You fell off for the thousandth time!
Now you're looking  at the rain!
Idiot. Whatever, he succeeded later.
Emerald woke up at midnight. Well, near midnight. Her baby bump bump grew!
She showered and used the toilet. Before she ate her bass with squash, this happened:
"Nah, what hot person would be outside at this time?"
"Hmmm, is there anyone outside, at 1:25 AM, that I find hot?"
She looked around.

Only her husband was there, sleeping.

"Nah, no hot people outside right now."

 These families are too similar. First the baby on the floor fad, now the, "My husband isn't hot" thing.

 At 4:09 AM, Ruby clogged the toilet.
By PEEING! Seriously, Ruby?
Hey, Adriano, are you having fun splashing in a puddle at 3:40 AM? 

Adriano caught some fireflies while Ruby tried to be a good dad and talk to his son, but the terrain was messed up. I tried to fix it, but nope. Now they were broke and only had $70 so Ruby went to dig for treasure in the hole the dog made.
What will he find?
 Well, time was up to play these guys so you'll find out later.
 This wraps up this post, I'll show how much money the families have after the next post.
Toodles~
AND FOR THE BONUS!
VEHICLES IN THE NEANDERTHALS? SORCERY!

No comments:

Post a Comment