About

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Sims 2: Test of Time Challenge- Smiths, Patricianas and Urus (Post 3)



Yes. It's literally named Challenge. Deal with it.
You read the title. You know what's happening. Let's get started.


First up, the Smiths, where Alvaro is aging up!
Before he even grew up, I gave him his own little corner, which will be there for every child.
He's got a little present, a crib he can get into by himself and a little potty.

During his birthday, his mom was cleaning up because she didn't care about him.


This is Alvaro as toddler, with confetti all over his face!






 After the birthday, Cameron looked after the garden and Alvaro went to open his present. BUT HE WAS HALF FLOATING!





Oh, and he got a xylophone.


Cameron got a bronze badge so I expanded the farm to grow cucumbers and strawberries. He was fertilizing the farm but decided to let his wife do it because he had to teach Alvaro how to walk.
Alvaro got it on the first try!
























When it was dark, Camila and Cameron tried for a baby and succeeded! I don't have anything to show, so here's Alvaro playing with the fireflies because him playing the xylophone woke up the parents.

The next day, everyone was outside for so long that they got burns so I locked them all inside.
The adults had some water and Alvaro just... sat there while they drank. He decided to play in the  toilet. I realised it was good, since maybe splashing in puddles could help with the temperature?

I was only worried because I got a warning from the social worker.




It helped. A LOT.
There's one thing I need to know. HOW do you break a sink when getting a glass of WATER? And Alvaro made a HUMONGOUS mess.





Whatever. At least staying inside and drinking water helped.

Alvaro wasn't better yet, and Camila was trying to clean up. Since Alvaro was still splashing, she just went to sleep.




I had to move the crib inside, since Alvaro was sleepy.


The next day, it was Alvaro's birthday! Again.
And Camila wasn't celebrating. Again. This time, she was asleep.

His aspiration was low, though. The bar is now at the bottom. I expect to see some fallen trash cans.
One of his wants was to have a best friend, so I got him and Cameron to dance together. Now he's platinum!
Oh, and by the way...
That locked Want is called, "Teach Alvaro to walk." I'm keeping it like that forever.
Cameron, Alvaro isn't a toddler anymore. Jeez.
Camila had a heatstroke. She was doused by Cameron... through the wall. Yeah. She was about to pass out from exhaustion too.
This looks like a fever. Mainly her temperature and needs. Now that I think about it, I've got Inteenimator, and I know that needs in the yellow means miscarriages. Although, I THINK that's only for teens. Hmm...












Well, nothing to worry about! She got another heatstroke, was doused, and gave birth to TWINS! Now she wants 10 babies. Hey, at least her aspiration is at platinum, so I'll be able to get her that aspiration reward. She seems to feel HORRIBLE right now.

"Seems to"
Her belly looked weird when popping out baby two. Well, their names were Jason and Aidan.
Most of this was them passing out from a heatstroke. Cameron harvested the tomatoes, and they made a tiny baby shack so the babies don't burn to death.
I decided to change the next/third season to spring to be a little less harsh.
I swear, if this keeps going on, I'll name a child Temp and another one Heat. Actually, now it's guaranteed!

I decided to take a break from these guys to see if Sims can burst into fire on a treadmill. I'd been ignoring Pleasantview for a while. I made it humongous. Right now, I've decided they're gonna have to go through summer for 2 years (1 year = 4 seasons)
But that's getting off-topic!
Cameron's eyes are so squinted, they sometimes look closed. No offense to anyone, by the way.
See?!
I was gonna grow the babies up, but it was already time to go to the next family.







On to the Patriciana family!
These guys are the only ones without a baby. You know what the closest thing to a child is in this home?

Patricia's baby bump.
Anyways, when Thompson finally caught a bass and was cooking it, Patricia woke up and started giving birth.
This picture is perfect. Patricia is moaning in agony while Thompson is making the bass and not even caring about the birth of their child.
Reeeaaal smooth, Thompson.

To witness the birth, he left the bass and ran over to the other side of the bed.

Nah, just standing there wasn't an option.



The bass is just lying over there while Thompson panics over the deathwhydidIwritethisagain birth of his first child.

The bed is looking weird.

PATRICIA'S ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!

I'm hoping it's a girl. We don't have any girls.
For some reason, some of the kitchen stuff was removed for the scene.
But guess what?! IT WAS FINALLY A GIRL!







Hm... what should the name be?

I quite obviously didn't use a random name generator.

The name is Jazmin!


After that, Patricia almost immediately got pregnant. I'm hoping that they're gonna be the family with a balance of boys and girls.
WELP, Jazmin puked on Thompson's face!
Nothing too special happened, so here's a picture of Jazmin sleeping.

I was bored so I got Patricia to serenade Thompson. Turns out Jazmin's birthday is tomorrow for the game! Yay!


JUST KIDDING! It's today, because Simlogical's cake is WONDERFUL!
In the perfect birthday, your mom wakes you up and wears pink pyjamas.

Also, strangers walk by and manage to not get in the picture.



Anyways, here's Jazmin, in all her toddler glory, while her dad just stands there!



The first thing she needs to do is pee.
I'd say that these guys are that clichè family that is poor but still happy. (They have $334 right now.)


Patricia used the aspiration reward that ups their motives.









Since I have Inteenimator, I decided to end her pregnancy give her twins. Then, I changed the duration of her pregnancy. Just to make her pregnancy a bit different.
While Patricia was fishing, Jazmin woke up. Patricia had fed Jazmin before letting her go to bed, and went fishing. The bottle was still there, but it started to stink. Jazmin woke up and I noticed that she could drink the nasty milk or whatever was in there.
I think it should be obvious when you see this picture.

NO REGRETS!
She just puked. Nothing too bad. 0% hygiene isn't TOO bad, right...?

Well, it seems like Patricia couldn't care less.



And the best mom award goes to...
Patricia. She's puking right now. Now that I think about it, her stomach is a better mother to future children because-

OH NO I ACCIDENTALLY (On purpose) USED INTEENIMATOR TO MAKE HER GIVE BIRTH IMMEDIATELY!
Thompson cared for a couple of minutes but then he went to dispose of the stinky bottle from earlier.
Jazmin just cried about being stinky. These guys REALLY don't care about the newborns.

It looks like Patricia's gonna hand the baby to the bed.




And the names are Jaymes and Vanessa!

I think these guys will have the best balance of boys and girls.




These kids will be the fastest growing out of all of them.


How?

By watching Jazmin play in the really dirty toilet, of course!



Nah, just kidding. I'm using Simlogical's cake. I'm gonna gave to buy two cakes to celebrate their birthdays at once.
Jazmin is just casually playing in the toilet while the birthdays happen.



...and that leads us to the next thing!
Jazmin's birthday!





...Jazmin. You're joking, right? You're NOT gonna wear THAT outfit daily, right?
...........................................................
...that wasn't a joke.

At least she got to take a shower.

Vanessa REALLY wants to be like her sister.





She hasn't even SEEN Jazmin.


The twins needed to use their potty, which is right next to the shower. I think this is the best picture I've ever seen.
The Blur


The parents are potty training the twins while Jazmin takes a shower.

I'm calling this The Blur for the censorship blurs, the confusion of it all, the... (mumbling about the meaning of the name)

AHEM! Anyways!

Patricia and Thompson tried for another baby. Because of Inteenimator, it worked!


Honestly, this is adorable.
These kids keep stealing each others' bottles.


Oh, and the plants became harvestable. Thompson got a silver gardening badge, so he planted a cucumber plant, a strawberry plant and two tomato plants.
The twins followed Patricia into the shack while Jazmin tried fishing. She really wanted to catch a largemouth bass.

Good for her. It's pretty much their only food, plus she can get badges for when she's moved out. Oh wait, I forgot. The oldest child HAS to stay with their parents, even when they're an adult. Well, at least she'll be able to help her family.
I decided to fix her wardrobe issue.


Vanessa decided to splash in a puddle she made while playing in the the toilet. I don't know why people hate toddlers so much for that, personally it looks adorable! I also get something to put on this blog.
Vanessa sneezed right after Jazmin tickled her.
I played them too much, so I went back to the other families.
Smith: James grew up



Johnson: How is she not awake?




Geruda: Allen shows off to his mom.




Johnson: Guess what Ruby found?! A rock. How exciting.



And I thought the treasure would cause suspense...


Anyways, let's move on to the Urus, my least favourite family!




Last time, these guys successfully tried for a baby and I found them in their underwear. Orange Orang peed and the censor blurs made him look like, well... look at this.
He really looks like he isn't wearing anything.
A skunk walked by and Orang tried to pet it. Let's just say it didn't go well.

On the topic of hygiene, I actually got Alexa to bathe Tipua in the sink.

I swear this is the last picture with censor blurs. I promise. Not really.

Honestly, these guys have the worst garden ever.


By Alexa's logic, you have to feed your baby when it's stinky.


"I'm such a good parent! Maybe the best!"


Honestly, besides the other households, there IS no competition for her. In the, 'good parent' category, I mean. Every other Sim that isn't in a household is a hallucination until the modern era.

Anyways, I decided to leave her with the baby for a bit to see if she did the proper thing.




???: Hello! I'm Brooke Britney and I would like to interrupt this blog post with an announcement!
(Hold up, what's happening?!)
 Brooke: In Pleasantview, almost everyone is flying!
(Did you give them those potions before the carnival?!)




 Well-hated families are  flying!

(You gave it to them? All of them besides Sharla were gonna be killed, so...)


Businesswomen and their robots are flying!
 Mod: SimMacFly potion. I got it on ModTheSims.


(Well, her daughter discovered its existence. Can I have my blog back?)
This is it for this announcement! 
Hold up! Who are you? Show your face, NOW.
I'm Brooke Britney, an announcer! I'll probably drive your non-existent readers away because of cringe
I thin̕k͏ ̸y͟ou͢ ͠m͟i̧s͟u̧n̛de͡r͢stoǫd.͞..̨


͟...you͜r͜ ͠f̕ac̀e, ͠pleasè.̀
O-ok!




Ok, then. By the way, you can only come at the end of the blog post. You'll scare everyone off.


Ok!



Alright, now for the actual challenge! Wait, is anyone even here anymore? I knew I shouldn't have made a joke character
Well, who cares? I'm continuing.
Anyways, Alexa just held Tipua. He cried, and I went into build mode and used move_objects solely for this picture.





And LOOK at poor Tipua! That is the face of horror, of pain, of having a dirty diaper and so many other emotions! He could become an actor... oh wait. This is the Neanderthals stage.








She put him down, picked him up and put him down again. I don't get her logic.
It's 2 AM in the game, so if she doesn't change his diaper by 3 AM, then the kid's birthday will go by using Sim time. But he'll only have to spend two days as a toddler, so I guess it's fine.

OrangedamnitIdiditagain Orang finally caught a bass. Alexa was starving.  She also puked, making her feel horrible.
I'm just gonna have her sleep, even though her hunger is in the red. Eh, even if pregnant sims can die, then Orang can plead for her.
If he's even able to get there on time, that is!
Ok, I don't think this is a good idea anymore. But eh, I'll make Alexa sleep anyways.
My older brother watched me play for a while, and saw a dog. Until I showed it properly to him, he thought it was a horse. He mistook 'Shoo' for 'Shoot'. Then he asked me to chase it away. OrangeArgh! Orang chased it away, and in the process, he left Tipua on the ground. My brother didn't know this was a prehistoric challenge and was like, "These guys are so poor they can't buy a crib?" while laughing.


Alexa started shaking her head in her sleep (Nightmare about hunger?). Then she woke up to reveal a baby bump. Oh, and it's 4:00 AM in the game. 
 Tipua just fell asleep on the ground.


Both Alexa and Orang woke up at 10:00 AM and... wait a second.



Orang is such a comedian.
Oh, and look. 
Wait, bundle of joy? He wasn't treated like a bundle of joy, that's for sure.
Right after putting Tipua on the sidewalk because him being awake ruined their sleep, Alexa went into labour.

At this point, labour isn't even all that special anymore, so I just put a small picture.
Alexa exclaimed "Crem la teej!" as she looked up to see her plumbob split into a tinier plumbob for her new daughter, Anna.
The babies both ended up sleeping in the rain. At about 8:50 AM, I could hear lightning and the babies were still outside. They didn't sleep because of each other's presence. Orang woke up and started to feed the babies. Then he put them outside in the rain again. Except now, it was raining even harder.
When Alexa woke up, Orang just left Tipua inside. The rain had stopped. The babies could sleep in peace now, without being woken up by each others' presence.
They tried for a baby twice and succeeded the second time. Right in front of Tipua.

How many... weird things are these guys gonna do in front of Tipua? It's two right now. Also, in that same pee, Orang clogged the toilet.
Guess what? Right after peeing in front of him, Orang helped Tipua grow up. Before that, I put that crib toddlers can climb in by themselves and now they've got $175, since I sold the loveseat.
Here's Tipua as a toddler! He REALLY needs to sleep, so the first thing he does is, well, sleep!
Tipua couldn't sleep when Anna was put outside though, so I had to make her a small shack of her own, which will be used for every single baby from now on.
Except when I tried to build it, the funds ran out. I tried a new room in the shack (1 tile) but they had $35 left. Guess Tipua will have to deal with it.

The harvest was ready and sold for $60 simoleons each.
I think we can declare Alexa as the first woman in this challenge to get a gardening badge. Congratulations, Alexa.
B̥̤̤̱͖u̖̱̝̲̮̜͇̥͖t̼̗͕̥̺̯̪̭̤͙̳͍ ͚̘̟I̜̲̹̜̘ ̮͖̟̭s̲̠̦͙̦ͅt͎̝̯̻̪͎̥͇͍̲̮i̙̮͚̖̼̼͇̩̪̬͕͓̫͓l̦̭̖̖̪͉̗͕l̲̮͇̦̗̟͚̯͙̘ ̹̫͙̼̪͚̯͇̝̗̰̲͚̠͔h̦̦͔̻̮͕̟a͎̼̱͙͎̘̰͍̘̣t͚̩̬̺̞͙͔̞͔̳̬̲̱̪̹͉̻̥ͅe̙̥̠̻̫ ̠̦̻̘̰̫͇̞̗̱͖ͅy̲̰̥̜̖͚̭̳͇̻̻̫̟͇o͈̳̞͖͈̖̟̼̙̳̠̩̱͓u͈͚̟̙̟̰͎͔̭͈͚̙͇͕̪̫.̱͔̘̲̬͉̮͎̙͚ͅ ̪͖͉͔̣͎̹̥̼̜̤̩̹̝̱I͉̼̗̭͉̝͔̟͚̝'̣̠̱̝͔͉̱̦̗͉̪͉ͅm̪̝͎̞̫̣̩̟̳̭ ͙͖̮̗͉̠͎͕͖̩g͎͍̗͔̦͎͕͚̼̱͙̮̱o̺̜͔̫̱̲͈͖n͍̬̣̪̳̞͉ṇ̼̙̪̭̯̠͉̥̖̠͇̘̥̠͙̦ͅͅa͕͕̭̙͍̫̗̠̬̤̥͙̮̲̪̭̪̤ ̲̪͖ṛ̻̰̤̫̺̼̖̦̮͉̬e̦̹͙̺̠̝̦̙̣̞̯̪̳̟̩s͓̥̲̲̭̙̞̳̗͕̥͖u̗̘̣̩r̦͕̳̦̳͉͎̺͙͔̠̝̲̞ͅr̪͈̩͖̹̫̖̲̱͇̩̤̦̦̜e͚̘̮̘̜̰̯̥̲̻̬̩̠̯̪̣ͅͅͅc̱͈̠̮̞t̝͇̞̻͖̙ ̬̜̪̯̺̗͇̜̤̺̪̩͎ͅͅy̮̲͓̦͇̰̘̭̦̹͖̳̝͔̱̣̱o͓̙̬̱̰̹͔̭͇̪̭͚͔̹̞ͅụ̯̦͈̬̘̼̥̪̥̞͖̗̩̤̯̬͚ͅ ̙̤̜͇̘̘̦͙a̰̙͉̩̰͕̹̫s̯͚͇̝ͅ ̦͓̮̫̣̯͖͍̘̼̪̱͖͈͖̬a͖̣̗̮̬̺̥̺ ͓̱͈̩̰͉̪͓̤̪̣̥̰z͓̘̮̰̗̯͇̙o̬̗̘͓̤̯̮̭̗̭̮̖̝͕̻̦̞m̮̳̤͓̹͓̺̥͇̼̟̞͕͇̜b̖̥̟̦͍̻͔͉̭̹̪͚̳̤͍i̹̹̦̪̙̱͈̫͇͍̘̝̺͕͚͓̣̫͓e͎̯̼̗͖ ̭̜̩͕̗t͈̲̬̼̤̺͇o̳̘͎̹͚̬̥̤̰̝̖̜̩͇̥̬ͅ ̞̰̪̜͎̰͓͙̫g̫͓͙̬̼̱u͙̺̗̳͚͎̹̬̪̱̜̣̹̠̱̠̰a̜̗͈͇̼̳͈̗̦̟͉̞͍r̞̟̩͖͍̪̺̝ͅḏ̰̤͉̭̺͎̘͚̲͖̯̲̤̜̖̰͉ͅ ͇̞̥̻̤͖͈̙͙̞̺̰̳͓̲͉a̪̪̞̼̝͉̲̪̰̲͈͍̼̙̜̠͎̥ͅ ̰̣̥̙͉̤̙͔̥͎̝̪̬̹͖͖p̼͖͕͕̱̜͚̣̪̱̱̲̝ͅl̦̦̖͍a̳̝̪͔͚̖͉̮̫̖̱̗͙͉c̫̜͈͈͎̖̝̗̫̭͇̯̞̻͚̙e͉͚͙͕͔̟͍̞ ̩̮͖͎̼̝̰̤̹ͅi̪̭̱̟̭͉͕̥̜̼̫̗̳̬̤n̥̟͕͎͉̺ ̱̤̳̣͉̯͈͔̞̠a̘̣̪͖̤̗̲ ̗̘̙̣ͅc̙̺̣̫̫ͅh͚̻̭̠͚̩̣͉͍̞̫̜a͍̱̹̘͎̬̺͔l͇̟̝̬̙̤͚̦̟̤̝̫̳̖l͉̫̠̹̝͉̼̼̙͎ẹ̝̗̻̰̦̬̙̟̺͇͚ͅn̙̼̞̪͇̬͎̫̞̩̜̲͉̣̠g̩̦͇̯̯e͇͔͈̝̮̙̟̘̜̟͔̙̼ ̲̦̳̼͔̖̥͉͖͔̥̰I̮̥͓͓̰͇̼̮͕̝'͍̖̮̟̥͍͈̹̦̟͍̯̳͔̗̦̩m̬͎̦̘̮̪̯̩͖̲͚͉̬͚̝̳ ̳̗̞̗͉̜͙̹̫͍̻̗̤̙̙̺͎ͅͅm̪̣̺̦̟͇̭a̙͇̤̯̙͉̤̤͙̭̭k̭̲̭̳̠̼͈͈͕̬͎̖͉̝͙i͍͎̤̩̪̥͙̤̞̻̖̟n̖̤͉̳͕̥͕̫̻̖g̳̜͓͇̤̖͉̣ ̱̰ͅu̜̭͙̱͓͕͚̯̲̜̯̳p͎̭̬̗̫͎̪̮̫̯̙̪ ͇͕̫̝̱̩̣m͙͖͎̰̦̟̦̣̼̘̟ͅͅy̪̟̖̼̟̜s̼̤̼̳̼̺͍̱̳̭̝̭̺e̟̜̘̗̠̥͕̜̝͍̗͚͓̲̹̗l͈̝̲͖̮̗̲f̭̖͙͈͙͎̤͈͍͈̺̮̥ͅ.͕͉̘̩͚̠̝̗̭̜̺̩͚̟ͅ ͓̖͍̦͙̻̱̰͉̙̬̳̼͎̣̦͖F̖͎͉͎̫̖͚̥u͔͔͕̻̗̗̳c̗͉̠̻̲̬̯̝ͅk̪̫̫̞͙̼̳ ̥͔̺̦͕̯̝y̻̦̦̖̥̰̠̻͉͇̣̝̱̝̮̭̱̳̫o̰̣̜̠ṵ͍̪,̫̬̭̰̩̗̯̳̪̮̭ͅ ͕̳͔̹̪̮̩̩̘̹̪̜͍A̯̗͓̗͍̭̗l̳͙̦̱̝͈̣̦̼̫̠̜̤͔͔͕ͅḙ̺̺͔͈̘̞̦͍̗͉̲̤ͅx̳͉̣̲̖̼̯͖̺̩a͖͓͔͍̖̖͖͓̜͈̼͉̖ͅͅ.̰̼̠̯̟̠̤̪̹̳̮͇̬̥ͅ





I'̃̍m̂ͤ ͩ̆́ͦ̇s̿̊̓̑ͨo̓̏ͩ̽ ̔̇̈̉̿̏s̏ò̀̓̿ͯrͤ̾̊͗ͭ͌r͒͋ý̓ ͌͗̍̑fŏ̔̅ͦ͗ͯ͊r͆ͩͮ͐ͭ ͆̈̉͑̅t̾̀͒͗hͧ̓ä́t ̇͆̋̏̀̎̆l̔͊̂o̽͊nͬg̑ͣ̾͋ͤ ̌t͐ëx̋ͨ͋͋tͯ͋̐̏̈́ͧ.̒̿̒

WELL THAT'S A THREE.



The newspaper boy (technically a hallucination) actually found out how to avoid seeing naked men in the  shower!


And this is it for this blog post!
See you later!


BONUS:
Brooke: This is how Sims send mail!
(I think the mail function got glitched...)
Oh...
Well, I'll go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment